- President of Disaster Management, Inc.
- Founded Disaster Management, Inc. in 1993 after experiencing Hurricane Andrew in South Miami-Dade County from a business and personal perspective
- Twenty (20) years of experience in the management and human resources fields with major consulting firms prior to establishing Disaster Management, Inc.
Professional and Educational Background:
- Degree in Mathematics from the University of Arizona
- Fellow – Society of Actuaries
- Certified Business Continuity Professional.
- Business Continuity and Risk Management: Essentials of Organizational Resilience
- Is Your Business Ready for the Next Disaster?
- Business Continuity Program for Manufacturing and Distribution
- Comprehensive Business Continuity Management Program
- Complete Hurricane and Flood Plan
- Continuity of Operations Plan for Colleges and Universities
- Continuity of Operations Plan for Public & Private Schools (K-12)
- Quick and Easy Business Continuity Plan for Your Small Business
- Pandemic Preparation and Response Plan
Douglas Henderson also contributes articles to various professional magazines and journals.