Visionary and leader in Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity. Former GM- IBM/Comdisco. EVP of Fusion Risk Management, Inc.
Currently, John serves as Executive Vice-President of Fusion Risk Management, Inc., where he leads the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery practice. Prior to that, John was General Manager of IBM’s Business Continuity and Recovery Services, where he was responsible for the entire U.S. disaster recovery business. He also worked 18 years for Comdisco, developing and launching their business continuity consulting business in 1984 and running the entire services division, including Comdisco Continuity Services through 2001.
Active Association Membership
- Infragard, Vice-President, Chicago Chapter
- Northern Illinois Association of Contingency Planners, Membership Director
Other Relevant Information
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Executive Advisory Board, Disaster Recovery Journal
- Editorial Advisory Board, Continuity Insights Magazine
- Advisory Board, Private and Public Businesses, Inc.
- Dean’s Advisory Chair, DePaul University
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Illinois, Chicago